What Are Long-Distance Moving Companies?
Long-distance movers are moving companies licensed to transport personal belongings across state lines. They have the necessary resources to transport stuff for thousands of miles.
So, they are capable of handling cross-state moves, even if it’s New York to California. Many local moving companies are not.
Common Traits of Long-Distance Moving Companies:
- Licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Licensed by specific states where required
- Large staffs, capable of handling many time-consuming, distant moves
- Have large, durable trucks capable of distant moves
- Multiple offices in multiple states
Get some free long-distance moving quotes.