What Are Furniture Sliders?
Moving a Couch?
Then you might want some furniture sliders, which can be placed on the feet of furniture, so that it may be slid across the floor without scratching it.
Furniture sliders are a great way to move furniture on your own, especially when it comes to positioning it in a room. They cost as little as $2 a piece.
How to Use a Furniture Slider
Read the directions on whatever furniture slider you purchase. Basically, though, you will do the following:
- Prop a side of the furniture up on a piece of wood or metal.
- Stick the slider to the foot of the furniture.
- Place the furniture back on the ground.
- Repeat with the other side(s).
- Lift one side of the furniture
- Push/pull the furniture across the room.
Protip: towels and other thick cloth can function as “free” furniture sliders.