free moving quotes
- Sample Page 3 views
How to Load a Moving Pod
Got a moving pod?
It’ll be hard to control your excitement when you first see your moving pod. How will you fill it? When will you fill it? Oh, how metal-ly it is!
However, you should take a few minutes to compose yourself and plan your loading before you just start tossing stuff in.
How to Load a Moving Pod, Step-by-Step
- Get Supplies – You’ll need moving boxes, packaging, tape, labels and rope. Learn where to get free moving supplies.
- Pack your stuff – Put what you can into moving boxes, which will make loading easier. Make sure to pack your stuff securely.
- Plan – Figure out how larger items will fit in the moving pod before you start putting them in.
- Be careful – Just because you rented a moving pod doesn’t mean you won’t pull your back by lifting too much.
- Secure items in place – Who know how the you-pack company will treat your pod. Rather than have your stuff flying all around with reckless movers, use rope, tape and packaging to secure everything in place.