Want to change your address right now?

You can change your address by going into your local post office.  However, you might as well change it on the Internet while you’re here.

Changing your address online with the United States Postal Service is easy and fast.  Along with some basic information about your move, all you will need to provide is:

  • The date you want to start forwarding your mail
  • Your full name
  • Your old address
  • Your new address
  • A working email address

You can fill out USPS’s change of address form here.